Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cosmic Weather 131

Pisces New Moon * Mercury conjunct Uranus * Sun square Pluto

Welcome to another exciting episode of the Cosmic Weather from sunny but still cold Boulder, Colorado. It's going to be an exciting two weeks ahead following the New Moon in Pisces this weekend! Get ready for your whole life to be transformed and accelerated.

Lately, I've been reading "The Four Hour Work Week" by Timothy Ferris at the same time as "Vagabonding" by Rolf Potts and what a revolution of consciousness to be had. I highly recommend you acquire these two books and read them at the same time! OMG!

I feel like the Universe is hitting the reset button in my heart, my body, my whole life. I'm so excited I can't even contain it as I prepare to fly back to NC on Monday to begin dismantling my old life. This from a recent post of mine on Facebook explains it all:

"Having dispelled the illusions of my most recent dream of love, I've returned as a global citizen, blissful in the face of the glorious uncertainty before me, having conquered my fears by simply defining them...Life is Euphoric!"

Enjoy the show! Here's the link!

No comments: