Friday, February 26, 2010

Cosmic Weather 130

Virgo Full Moon * Jupiter conjunct Sun * Venus Conjunct Uranus

Eric Meyers and I recorded a Virgo Full Moon podcast live from Borders bookstore with a wondrous panoramic view of the Flatirons. As I continue to deal with the end of my relationship Eric is excited to be moving to Asheville next month with his love. Life is strange right now. I'm beginning to think that the universe is conspiring to get me mobile and free for the upcoming global crisis T-Cross that's bound to shake up everything in June and July. We'll see what happens!

I'm following the synchronicities each day and meeting amazing people. After we recorded the podcast a lady came up to us and expressed strong interest in astrology and we had an amazing time decoding her birth chart. Turns out that's she's an academic psychologist type with an archetypal Jungian focus. We had a great connection. Anyway, embrace the river of life and receive the harvests of past action even if it hurts to stand firm in the emotional truth of the situation.

Here's the link! Enjoy the show!

No comments: