Monday, March 19, 2007

Cosmic Weather 73!

Rick Tarnas * NCGR Keynote Speech * Mars oppose Saturn

I returned from the annual NCGR National conference last Monday, but was in no mood to record the show. After working so hard at the conference to capture 19 hours of High Definition footage for the astrology documentary, I came down with an incredible sickness that took me out for a week. I'm still coughing. What a season of release! Eclipses are like that. At the hotel on Friday March 9th, I went to bed at 7:30 PM and began shivering and shaking, and my temperature rose to 103! I felt like Zeus (Jupiter is conjunct my Ascendant) was striking me with lightning bolts all night, and like the bed was a sea of sweat. Nevertheless, after some internal rebirthing, I was able to go strong into the next two days, but when Monday rolled around, I crashed hard! Sorry for no show last week!

I had the great honor and pleasure of meeting and sharing time with Doctor Rick Tarnas, the revered astrologer and scientist who wrote both the Passion of the Western Mind and Cosmos & Psyche. I think I filmed 8 hours of footage just on him alone. His archetypal workshop was amazing. His interview was brilliant! And his Keynote address, which we have for you to hear in our Astrology Illustrated segment was inspiring!

Hope you enjoy the heck out of the show, and excuse my coughing!

Here's the link!

No comments: