Monday, March 05, 2007

Cosmic Weather 72!

David Gilmour * Sun Conjunct Uranus * Eclipses Revisited

Finally, Mercury goes direct this week, and whew! What a week it's been! We are finally on the Dark Side of the Moon. The Cosmic Weather server crashed from some crazy national virus, and we couldn't upload a show all week, so we waited to record when the server was rebirthed.

The yogurt has hit the proverbial fan and everyone I know has been intensely stressed out with Saturn oppose Neptune, dissolving realities, Mercury Retrograde in Pisces and late Aquarius, and all the Lunar Full Moon Eclipse business conjucnt Uranus. Anything could've happened and it certainly did.

On a positive note, I'm traveling with Benjamin tomorrow to Maryland for the annual NCGR gathering of astrologers. It should be an amazing conference and I'm starting my astrology documentary! So if you're at the confererence and would like to volunteer, I'll be there! Woohoo!

Here's the link. Enjoy!

No comments: