Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Cosmic Weather 147

New Moon in Gemini * Jupiter enters Lush Taurus * Mercury into Gemini

After enduring a near death accident where I got hit by a car on my bike, I'm happy to still be on the planet and delivering the Cosmic Weather to you today! Hopefully the darkness of this last two weeks has treated you kinder than it has me. But I endure with a happy spirit with chin held high.

Lots going on this week, with Jupiter moving into Taurus....things are stabilizing...time to get down to a great stint of work.

Enjoy the next two weeks!

Here's the link!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've had many times of wanting to exit this life this past week, just a sudden nosedive into nothingness. My ex-spouse died and I think his spirit was/is creeping around trying to get one last injury in before departing to wherever they depart to. I've been shouting: leave me alone! And it's been working--I feel lighter, better, more myselves.