Monday, July 14, 2008

Cosmic Weather 114!

Sun trine Uranus * Mercury conjunct Ceres * Mercury oppose Jupiter

Hello everyone and welcome to another episode of the zany cosmic weather. I'm finally settling into my role as a solo podcaster, even laughing at my own jokes as usual and keeping it entertaining and real and deeper than ever, exposing my inner spiritual philosopher in the mix.

This week we have creative brilliance in play with the Sun trining Uranus, but we're still riding the wave of Saturn-Mars in Virgo too, so keep keepin' it tight but also dare to innovate and dream. There are other "yourselves" out there to pick up the pieces where you leave holes so don't worry about being perfect, just worry about doing what you love and doing it with the intense heat of longing that melts souls and fuses us into a unified Earth tribe!

On Astrology Illuminated I go into all the things you could possibly talk about in a chart...Yahoo!

And then on the Supernova Insight of the Week segment, we'll discuss the stages of awakening on the spiritual path! Woohoo!

Hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed creating!

Here's the link!

No comments: