Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cosmic Weather 109!

Aries New Moon * Venus Square Pluto * Venus & Mercury into Aries

Hello Everyone! Sorry for the month long delay! I came down with pneumonia and Krysta had a tooth ache, so the universe was conspiring against us, but hey, we made it through it, and it's spring! I'm off the near-death bed and back in the studio!

Happy new Moon in Aries for a new beginning! And boy do I need it. Big shifts are afoot with Mercury and Venus charging into Aries to make a square to Pluto and quincunx to Saturn. Lots of potential transformations in the air!

And I hope you are gearing up for the United Astrology Congress in Denver!

I'm feeling much better, up to about 70%, so please send lots of prayers for healing so I can jam and get the first ever astrology documentary finished!

Here's the link! Enjoy!

No comments: