Sunday, February 03, 2008

Cosmic Weather 104!

New Moon in Aquarius * Solar Eclipse * Mercury Conjunct Chiron

It's that time of year again, where people wish me a happy birthday on Feb 5th! I'll be 37 this year and they say in astrology that's the year of your dark night of the soul, with Pluto square Pluto, but I've already passed the conjunction transit, and hey it was a lot of hard work, but I made it!

And now we have this New Moon in Aquarius which is shaping up the world on the heels of Super Bowl 42 where the Patriots attempt the impossible, to finish the season with aperfect 19-0 record. Will the NY Giants rise to the occasion as the underdog?

And then things get really heated on Super Duper Tuesday as 22 states of our once-proud and great nation go to the polls to cast their democratic vote for the next presidential nominee. On the deflated Republican side, they've scraped together 71 year old John McCain, while on the democratic side there is an interesting come from behind battle being waged by Barack Obama against the inevitable Hillary Clinton, or at least they thought she was a show in for the nomination.

I have to say, that after watching the debates and speeches, I'm casting my vote for Barack all the way, because he has given voice to a new generation of fired up people who are ready to go, and has inspired me to be the greatest human being I can be. Black Eyed Peas musician Will.I.Am got together and performed the Yes We Can song based on Barack's NH speech, after he was defeated by Clinton. We've spliced that song into the show, because it could be the most important song this year, with over 100,000 listens on youtube.com the first night it was released.

All in all, we need to learn to govern ourselves, but it's always great to have those heroic leaders who inspire us to reach further to achieve our dreams. Barack Obama is such a great man! Oh Captain my Captain, the poets would address him, for he is a true hero in this time of cynicism and despair in the world. The November election features Uranus opposed to Saturn, and that symbolizes that the election is about the future and the past...we'll see what the people really want on Super Tuesday this week, my birthday, and all I really want for a present is for Barack to win big!

Here's the link! Enjoy the crazy show!

No comments: