Monday, November 26, 2007

Cosmic Weather 99!

Mercury into Sag * Return of the Magi Site Launch * Sabian Jupiter

Wow! Mercury is approaching Sag, Jupiter is approaching the Galactic Center along with Sun, Moon, and Pluto is already there waiting to strike transformation in our lives. We've never seen Pluto and Jupiter cross the GC in conscious memory, because Pluto was just discovered in 1930 and takes about 248 years to complete its cycle through the zodiac! I feel like the world is on the brink of a major transition. Forget the news, and the radio, and the blurred screen...make your own news, get out there an be galactic...return to your roots...and enjoy the heck out of this show!

Here's the link!

PS: It's also a great time to go listen to our show that was about the Galactic Center in the archives..hint, hint...wink, wink!

1 comment:

Mark said...

I found it interesting that you mentioned the passage from Job in this podcast. I actually posted an entry in my blog about that passage
here.

I, by the way, am a Christian. However, I'm a Christian who reads the Bible to determine the things I believe. It amazes me when I see that much of Christendom believes what people say rather than what the Bible says about things.