Monday, September 24, 2007

Cosmic Weather 94!

Aries Full Moon * Mercury into Scorpio * Mars into Cancer

Can you feel it? We are all on the verge of a huge emotional shift this week! But don't let that stop you from taking advantage of the great stream of brilliance flowing through this week on little planet earth. Sometimes we think we are so significant, and yet, we are so tiny. From that perspective it's easier to let go of our struggles and embrace the journey for what it is!

Here's the link. Enjoy the week, we'll be back in two!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my favorite shows on this or any other planet. I can't think of anywhere else I've ever received such a poetic and off the wall view of the sky. I hope that you two keep this up forever. It was my first introduction to people discussing astrology and, to date, it's still the best.

stutteringp0et said...

Excellent advice, take in the energy. Also, recognize that the universe doesn't need you. That should help put things in perspective.

I found an astrological weather tool that is interesting and useful when checking for those pesky daily transits.