Friday, June 01, 2007

Special Feature!

The Celestial Mandala: Astrological Seasons of the Soul

Sorry 'bout the missed show last week. I was on location filming interviews with astrologers in Seattle at the NORWAC conference. What an amazing time we all had. That's three conferences under my belt and about 100 hours of HD footage. I took the red eye plane from Seattle to NC last night and had the great pleasure to watch the Full Moon in Sagittarius set out the airplane window. It was so awesome that I broke out my camera and filmed it over the mystical puffy cloudage. What a cool scene.

Six months ago with the New Moon in Sag I received a vision about creating a certain astrology documentary. Now at the Full Moon check point, I've come to ask if I'm FULLfilled in my 12th house vision, and the answer is an overwhelming yes! It has been quite the journey, and my body is tired from the strain of travel and much hard work, but now is not the time to let up. I still must film the dramatic elements of the story and edit it all together! But it was so delicious to receive a full moon vision on the plane about the exact direction I need to head in to bring the project to completion. I met with Chris Brennan and Michelle Gould of AYA, and we are teaming up to put on the movie night of your life at UAC in Denver next May. Hope to see you there!

To honor the cycles, I've uploaded a lecture I did at Hunter College in NYC for their annual NCGR conference. I talked about the transits and how to dive into a chart in terms of elucidating the various seasons of the soul. Enjoy...and you'll hear from Krysta and I on Monday!

Here's the link!

No comments: