Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cosmic Weather 59!

Stephen Hawking * Jupiter in Sag * Life is good!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing Jupiter in Sag rush of divine inspiration. I know I am! I have Jupiter crossing my Jupiter, Neptune, and Mars with Neptune on my Sun, so I'm flying high with inspiration! I've even been working on my old fantasy football board game, Fantasy Gridiron! Imagine elves, dwarves, ogres and trolls , oh and, um, humans, among other races, going after it on the astro-granite for the right to be crowned Champions of Magishar, the fictional continent which acts as the setting for half the characters in my brain!

I was really inspired when I first read Mr. Hawking's book, A Brief History of Time, way back in the 80's! Black holes, space-time, event horizons, supernovae, and quantum gravity? What could be cooler than all that!

Anyway, here's the link. Enjoy the heck out of yourself and the show!

No comments: